Past Event: Recharge Northfield EV Expo and Test Drive Event
Explore the world of electric vehicles!
Join Northfield Shares, Northfield Rotary, the City of Northfield, and Recharge Minnesota for an Electric Vehicle expo!
Take an EV out for a spin, get hands-on experience with charging, and get a feel for how EVs can fit into YOUR life. Discover the current and near-future plans for public charging, and learn about local, state, and federal rebates!
October 15, 2022
10:00am – 1:00pm
Northfield Middle School
2200 Division Street South
Northfield, MN 55057
Free and open to the public
Thank you our event sponsors:
On-site Lithium-ion Battery and Consumer Device Recycling
Available for Attendees & Northfield Community!
Redwood Materials is creating a circular supply chain for batteries, driving down the environmental impact and cost of electric vehicles and clean energy products. By developing fully closed-loop recycling for lithium-ion batteries here in the U.S., we can decrease our reliance on mining and secure a more domestic supply chain.
Redwood will be onsite accepting all lithium-ion batteries and any old rechargeable lithium devices and sustainably recycling them for free. This includes old phones, laptops, tablets, electric toothbrushes, power tool batteries, vapes, e-bike batteries, Bluetooth speakers, wireless headphones, and more! Questions on what is accepted? Reach out to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
All Recharge America managed events will be implementing the following protocols at physical events to help ensure the health and safety of both staff and participants.
- All participants and dealer staff are required to wear a facemask while in test drive vehicles.
- All event participants will confirm they are healthy and have not been exposed to COVID-19 to the best of their knowledge.
- Hand sanitizer is available for all participants and staff to use before and after all event-related interactions.
- All participating dealers are provided an orientation to this public health protocol and reminded of their agreement for compliance during their delivery of test drives.
- Vehicles are stocked with disinfecting wipes.
- iPads, pens and hard surfaces are disinfected before and after each use.
- If in use, static display vehicles must be cleaned using CDC-approved disinfectant regularly.