Inaugural Recognition Event
11 AM - 12 PM
We are pleased to announce the inaugural recognition event for Recharge Minnesota will be held on Tuesday, September 22nd from 11 AM – 12 PM CDT. The event will spotlight work by participants to support electric vehicle (EV) adoption in Minnesota. In addition, event attendees will have the opportunity to hear from leading state officials about the work Minnesota is doing to meet clean air goals that benefit all residents. Please note that only those who RSVP in advance will be able to attend the event. A zoom link will be sent to RSVP’d participants shortly.
Please RSVP by September 15th
*The final list of attendees will be announced on September 22nd
Thank You to Our Partners
Resources for Participants
We want you to get the most out of the event experience as possible. Here are some tips to enhance your participation:
Before the Event
- Please make sure to download the Zoom app.
- Test your webcam and microphone.
- Read and familiarize yourself with the agenda.
- Familiarize yourself with turning your video on and off as you may want to be on camera when/if you have a chance to contribute.
- The Zoom room will be open 15 minutes before the event begins
- Feel free to arrive at least 5 – 7 minutes before the event.
During the Event
- As you join the event you will be muted until we have an opportunity to bring you on stage.
- We will always give you a heads up before unmuting you.
- We recommend using the provided Zoom background to showcase your organization.
- If you are not able to use the Zoom background, we recommend making sure your background is something you are comfortable showing the public.
- Refrain from eating or drinking while on camera.
- As the event unfolds, feel free to share on social media using the hashtag #RechargeMN.
“Any inclusion of third-party logos, images or references on the Recharge Minnesota website does not constitute an endorsement or recommendation by the state of Minnesota or its agencies or staff. Any documents that are submitted to Recharge Minnesota will be maintained by Recharge America for tracking purposes.”